Wednesday, January 22, 2014

little lush haul ♡

hi pretties ♡ 
so today I went to the mall & couldn't help spending my money in lush. I bought a bunch of stuff that I've never used before so I'm excited to try everything! I could spend all day in lush lol :)


bath bombs
♡ space girl- blackcurrent & grapefruit smell ♡ 
♡ dragon's egg- yummy & lemony ♡ 
♡ avobath- lemongrass & avocado ♡ 

lotion & face stuff
♡ 9 to 5- makeup remover & facial cleanser ♡ 
♡ breathe of fresh air- toner water ♡ 
charity pot- a yummy chocolate smelling lotion (proceeds go to charity!) ♡ 

 soaps 
♡ fun- a citrus smelling shampoo, bodywash, bubblebath ♡ 
♡ the godmother soap- a sweet bubblegum & cotton candy scent ♡ 

then the lush lady gave me 2 free samples!
♡ helping hands- a chamomile & cocoa butter hand cream ♡ 
♡ veganese conditioner- seaweed & lemon smell ♡ 

what are your favorite lush products? :)

♡ stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Wow amazing haul! Some of these products I have not even tried yet! love lemony flutter though it smells so good! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some lovely things! I love the fun bars :) great post hun!

    www.thefrancescadiaries.com x

    ReplyDelete