Friday, August 26, 2016

Prom Dresses from Sherry London

Back to school season is coming up! Seniors are going to their last homecoming, and most importantly PROM. I've found the cutest site with the most beautiful prom dresses ever!! The site is called Sherry London. They have such an array of beautiful dresses for any occasion. Homecoming, prom, bridesmaid, cocktail, etc. Anything you can think of, they have it! This is the spot to get your cheap prom dresses for this year!




Black prom dresses are always a great option. This would be my go-to since I'm not into very colorful things. I love the simplicity but sexiness of this dress!


Red prom dresses are also just as beautiful. I love how different this one is with being a two piece set. It makes it look very modern, but still stays classy.


Short prom dresses make prom a little more fun. Especially when it's so hot & you'll be sweating from dancing & having fun, you have to stay cool in a cute little dress! I love this sparkly and nude short dress. It's beautiful!



My favorite dress is this one. The blue color is so beautiful. Also staying very modern with the two piece look. This would be my #1 choice to prom!


If you're in the market for your prom dress 2016 look, make sure to check out Sherry London!

Love you all! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment