Saturday, February 1, 2014

january beauty favorites ♡

hi pretties 
these are my most used/ favorite products of january!


maybelline fit me foundation
my mom got this for me on accident when I told her to get me the stick one. but I ended up loving this foundation as well!

maybelline fit me foundation stick 
my new favorite foundation of all time!!! the stick makes it so much easier & it blends so much better than any liquid foundation. 

too faced better than sex mascara 
this makes my eyelashes so long & thick! It also doesn't way down my lashes because it feels so light on. 

benefit hervana blush
there's multiple colors in this & you swirl it around with your brush to make the prettiest pink color.

benefit highbeam highlighter
I got this in a little benefit sample pack & didn't like it at first because I've never used a liquid highlighter. Now it's my favorite! 

mua one direction harry styles lipstick
this is one of my favorite lipsticks. it's such a perfect red color. plus it has Harry's signature on the inside of the lipstick hehe :)

rimmel kate moss lipstick in #09 
I love this color because it's a pretty purple pink & I've never gone for a purplish lip! It looks a lot more purple than the swatch looks :/ 

tony moly cat chu wink lipstick in pink cat 
I love the packaging of this lipstick sooo much! & the color is such a cute pink. 

I've done swatches of the lipstick to show you how beautiful the colors are but it doesn't really do them justice to how they look in person! 

(from left to right) kate moss in #09, 1D harry styles, tony moly pink cat 

what were your favorite products of january? 

♡ stephanie
follow me on twitter & instagram- @thestylegerm

16 comments:

  1. I love the colour of the lipsticks! My favourite product of January is my Covergirld Clump Crusher Mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I love that mascara too! good choice :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, I want the Harry Style's lipstick! Thanks for the sharing. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I love it! all the boys have a color but i haven't gotten any of the others yet hehe :) thanks for reading <3

      Delete
  3. I had a makeover with my mum by the Benebabes last week and they used Hervana, gosh I want it SO bad!

    www.phoebetea.co.uk

    Phoebe

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I love it so much! I love boxed blushes because they feel like the last forever! it's a good investment :D xx

      Delete
  4. I'm so tempted to try that mascara! I'm looking for one that thickens my eyelashes.

    Thanks for joining the forums. I followed your blog on bloglovin, hope to see you on there again soon.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so cute,I love it!!
    I've always wanted to try Hervana,it looks so pretty.
    Alice x x x
    alicecryans.blogspot.com
    P.S- Where can I make those lovely collages of photo's from your other posts?Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! :)
      I use the website polyvore! its so easy & perfect to use :) xx

      Delete
  6. the tony moly lipstick colors look great! I've heard great things about the Fit Me foundation stick but have never tried it myself! This makes me want to try it even more now ;)

    beautymentions.blogspot.com

    -Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! I really need to get my hands on the Maybeline FIT foundations! And I love the lipsticks as well :) x

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this. Do you find the FIT me foundations darken on your skin after application? I've had this problem with Maybeline mousse but your post is tempting me to try it again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that happened with me too with the mousse!!! :( but no this stuff stays true to color with no oxidation :) definitely recommend it :D <3

      Delete
  9. I like the Tony Moly. Nice color.
    Nice photos! I'm your newest follower from blog hop and following you via G+ and Bloglovin
    Please feel free to drop by, follow and leave comments @ www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! I love benefit box powders!

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete