Monday, January 20, 2014

what I got thrifting ♡

Hi everyone! 
Today I went thrifting with my bf. Everything was 50% off (thank you mlk)
I didn't have much luck with clothes but I did find a couple cute things!
I thought this jacket was so cute. I love the print! It's going to be a good spring jacket as well. 
I about cried when I saw this princess plate..omg.. then when I saw this little kitty statue I almost lost it.
I think I'm going to use it as a little jewelry stand on my dresser, what do you think? :3 

5 comments:

  1. what a good idea to use the kitty statue as a jewelry stand! i think it'll look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kitty is so cute! I wish I had a patience to rummage through the shops to find something like this!

    P.S. Please can you remove your captcha from your blog so it is easier to comment on the posts!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely! I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Take a little look at my blog post
    http://isobelxhayes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html
    Lots of love
    Isobel x

    ReplyDelete