Monday, January 20, 2014

dresslink haul/ review ♡

After seeing so many reviews on youtube & other blogs, I really wanted to give Dresslink a try. I've heard a mix of good & bad reviews for this site, but mine happened to be pretty pleasant! 

I placed my order on January 12th.
My things shipped on January 15th.
& I received my order on January 20th.

They are based in China so I'm surprised how fast it came! :)

Everything ended up fitting perfectly besides the dress. :( People were saying the sizes ran smaller, so I was worried that the dress was going to be too small, but it's actually way too big on me. :(


sweater ($9.01) & button up ($10.32)
dress (I love the bow detail in the back omg) ($14.15)
rain boots (I'm in love with these) ($6.65)
knee highs ($2.18) , yes/no leggings ($4.16), velvet leggings ($4.55)

 thanks for reading!  



4 comments:

  1. those are the cutest rain boots! thanks for sharing about dresslink, i've never heard of them before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the velvet legging ^^


    Stephy ♥ http://dearstephiiie.blogspot.ca/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/dearstephiiie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like rain boots. they are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete